RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, May 26, 2003

Hmmm...
"1 cor 15:42..

The body tt is sown is perishable,
It is sown in dishonour;
It is raised in glory;
It is sown in weakness,
It is raised in power
It is sown a natural body,
It is raised a spiritual body.."

Yesterdae's sermon was like catching raindrops from e sky...so hard to grasp..but managed well at least i stayed awake..improvement hehe~
caught some points caused me to start tinking abt my walk wif God again...
"e spiritual being will grow n grow unless u dont feed it"..
"Poverty is living within our needs"...needs not wants....



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels