RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cold cold tuesday.
Has Jadis come and cast a spell on the land?:) Haizz..quite sad i took part in this photo a day project and no one seems to comment on the fotos.And i realised all commented were those of their children.Hmmm...may i not of the same age group. hehe...

Well.Skool started yesterday. The first time I never fellasleep during lecture. Great. And the lecture wasnt exactly interesting. Cool.I muz really stop feeling inferior with the other engin students. I am sure there pple struggling too.
And I know the Lord will guide me on my career choices.
Losing that thot tt I will work at a photographer when i graduate, don't feel like I have the ability to. M I losing myconfidence in myself. Boy, how do I even go about doing that? SPH internship during the holidays? IS that the right step or is an industrial attachment to a engin firm the way? Can I manage my time properly:
Studies, Fotography?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels