RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The transfer is complete.
I have successfully changed to a canon system.
Good bye Nikon. There are somethings i miss about the Nikon.
The AF lock and the min shuttter speed. But I know I can live with the
differences.

Now all I am missing is a good wide angle the 17-40 f4 L plus a
good and reliable flash system (580 Ex). All will be purchased after my exams.
By then I will seriously be broke. Add-on accessories will have to wait!

Guess this sorta starts off my freelancing career.
I hope to be able to freelance to earn extra cash during term time
And hopefully be an intern to a publication house during the vacation.
With tt said and one thing nags at me over and over again.
Reservist in may and my ippt!!.
Haizz....how to pass the ippt, i haven been training at all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels