RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Judging Day


4 pts

4 pts

4 pts

5 pts


The cut off was 7 pts.
Above were the photos i sent in for the
montage competition. The theme was
Behind the Seen
Thot tt I might have a chance to get into
the top 100. But I was so wrong.
The pts that I got were so mediocre
it didnt justify the photos. Thats wat
I felt la.
But thinking thru, I also made many
wrong decisions. For starters,
I wanted to do the photos in
a photojournistic style.
I dismissed many other photos
which were not photojournistic
in nature.
Haizzz...sad...anyway congrats to
all participants who go into the top 100.
I will be back again...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels