RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, July 24, 2006

My Birthday Wishlist:

WANTS:
Fender P-bass 1957 (cream white+pickguard blonde) original $2k

Nike bag
http://www.ebags.com/nike/tozai_messenger/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=73944
$110
10% off if you are a california fitness member.

Original Photoshop CS2 $1.4k

New MAcbook $1.7k
Myh macbook is irritatingly slow, running out of space and i dont know why.

NEEDS:
Portable hardisk with card reader $69(harddrive) + 95(storage)
to transfer files to the DMC's dvd burner to burn or store files to edit there.
Where there is original photoshop CS
http://www.perfectpixelcameraparts.com/products/digimateIII.htm

DVD external burner $150 plus
TO burn dvds to free up space.

Ram upgrade for my Ibook. Running many photos slows dow the
laptop alot. I hope to be able to get 1gb of ram.
$120++??

EASIEST:
Rent out Ice Age 2, Over the Hedge and watch with me!!!


Bottom line I need storage space solution but I prefer burning to dvds instead
of storing in hard disks.

Yes, my birthday is quite far away but when school starts, Everything will travel at lightspeed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels