RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Is Awkard Silence good?

Scene from pulp fiction

MIA:Don't you hate that?

VINCENT: What?

MIA: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we
feel it's necessary to yak about
bullshit in order to be
comfortable?

VINCENT: I don't know.

MIA: That's when you know you found
somebody special. When you can
just shit the f**k up for a minute,
and comfortably share silence.

VINCENT: I don't think we're there yet. But
don't feel bad, we just met each
other.

Have u ever had alot to say to someone but somehow
when u meet tt person u suddenly dont have much to say?
Tap your fingers, look at the surroundings, shake your leg..nothing.
Doesn't it feel awkard? Funny...

if you want u can check out the script to pulp fiction here.
http://garage.freebsd.pl/pulp.html

if you are interested.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels