RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, February 19, 2007

Was talking to my cousin last night. Some things from our conversations with my cousin was quite funny and quite true too.
Cousin: Ehhzz...u stay in hall still not attached?
Me: "Shrugs shoulders" dont noe le..
Cousin: Muz be nv grab opportunity in ur first year...3rd year too late le...everyone attached le.
Me: hahahaha..han nor

Hahaha...this was sorta how the conversation went. Stressful to go for family gatherings always getting the same questions. Luckily i am not like at working age or like my cousins of the same age have already married..hahaha cant imagine manzz..
But the theory is quite rite, yr 1 u tink u are spoilt for choices, half a year later ur choices narrowed down by alot. Hahaha.then the theory of the "hungry" yr 1 guys who haven seen skirts for a long time...haha..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels