RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Church Camp 08

Back from our church camp!! :)

My colleagues were all asking how was church camp and I didnt really know how to reply.
"Great!", I would say but it was more great fun. It was a really refreshing time for me as I learnt about trusting God once again. Reminders of the wicked place we now live in drives me to reserve myself for the Lord. :)

The fun night was the killer for my camera, not enough space I had to delete 1 card (of course I backed up in vince's com). All the skits were very comical and everyone had a great time watching the skits and the funny antics they came up with.

Being in the camp committee was really a privilege. Working with pple who were not only had crazy ideas but also were able to do work. Every meeting on Wed was like fun time for us. Even the mass dances which I try hard not to do hehe but still did in the end.
Thanks everyone.

I cant wait for the next one.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels