RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Andrew & Joanne


With this couple there was not a dull moment, shots of laughter could be heard at almost every instant. A lightsaber march in was way cool, so was the love story video. It was hilarious!! Thanks for letting me be part of your wedding. Best wishes to the both of u.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IMG_3656-2

IMG_3752-2

Photobucket


IMG_3835-2


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels