RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Enoch & Shirleen

To Enoch and Shirleen:
It was a great great honour to be part of your wedding. It was great to see this relationship blossom, the slideshows and photos shown on your wedding reminded me of the many years we known each other. Enoch, thanks for sacrificing your time and and your house for the cell. :)
We all certainly hope to be able to visit your place during Chinese New Year and also to collect some red "things" from the both of you. hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alvin!! Our crazy shot! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels