RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, April 16, 2004

Hmmm..
Bored, doing my COS duty(company's only slave)
I am really e only slave no one ard for the big
half of the day.

Been thinking abt getting a job, covering up for my losses,
i incur juz developing fotos and changing my bicycle parts.
I dont noe but I think its super irritating tt even a normal
waiter or service staff job requires a walk in interview.
Worst of all yesterday this senior of mine invited me to
help out in his company. On the phone he vaguely said
it was a sales work but ended up a multi level marketing
thing. That guy tt tokked to me said tt network marketing
will be the future of business tomorrow. Still skeptical.
Anyway they went on and on and on. By the end of the
talk my head was like gonna explode. haizz...

Tokking abt this senior. I didnt really recognise him
tt we met but I knew tt he was my senior. Den while
chatting online with my platoon mate. He mentioned
armskote man I immediately realised who tt guy was.
He was the armskote man of the senior company i was
attached to last year. I remember I admired his toned up
body with a tatoo in the middle of his back. Usd to look
damn cool n damn fierce.
Well, people change. I changed alot these 2 years juz tt
people dont realise. hehe~

Well tts all for today. I cant get tthe icq to connect on the
company com. Got some new pictures can view at my gallery.
http://paperkurt.fotopic.net

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels