RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, April 02, 2004


I m back...actually long ago. Juz to lazy to update..
Nothing much to say too.
Thailand was very hot esp. in the afternoon our bunk becomes
a furnace becoz its facing e sun. Its so hot u can soak ur whole bed
with sweat in a short afternoon nap.
Thailand's still one of my favourite places..Where the soil is fertile. Pple
friendly. Gers pretty n almost inaudible.
There's one girl in particular. The girl tt makes the fruit freeze at e canteen.
I nv fail to buy one or two from her. I remmeber e first time I asked for a
banana freeze. She giggled. I almost melted instantly. Regaining my composure
I looked away but I too was giggling to myslef. Wat a great way to start the
21 days of torture in camp. Haha...



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels