RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

School's starting tomolo. A reluctance to do anything now, dont wan this nite to end.
Remember how it was last sem, felt so inferior felt so dumb, so helpless..
Everyone was catching up was doing ok. Everyone consoled me, dont worry can one..
but in e end...cannot haizz..
Reminded of wat Samuel said. Switch course la...U nv noe maybe its better den wat u expect?
Will i be able to take tt step out of my comfort zone??..No i probably wont wanna waste 2 sem's work.
Have u ever felt unable to lift up ur head?? I have...its a very sick feeling. Like everyone towering over u.
Tis sem, I believe in myself n wat God has in store. It actually doesnt matter so much to me my achievements.
Honors 1st 2nd or 3rd. But I am under loan, how to return tt money if I cant find a job? I say to myself one thing..trust.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels