RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Wat happened to guy smiley?

In the last, pple used to call me guy smiley.
I smiled alot unconsciously, maybe I was happy
carefree, not so troubled..Ashley aka Ger always
asked me when she's feeling troubled how did I remain
cheerful all e time. I had no answer. Was it in me? Was
it my nature?
Looking at my life rite now, I m not so certain tt being
cheerful is my nature, it was. Now I seldom smile.
Melancholic, I would say my attitude towards life.
Wake up feeling sad, e only comfort is my cute and
temperless dog sleeping beside me and monkey who
sleeps on my pillow. Its hard to tell myself to get up
when I seem to have nothing to look forward to.
A cloud of sadness juz looms above me every morning.

So wat happened to Guy Smiley??
Lets juz say he's sick, trying hard to get back up on his feet
again.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels