RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hmmm..running late for a meeting.
Hope my fren can leave hall at 12 sharp den I wont
be late. These days have been fun, watching dvds and anime
in hall. Talking crap, drinking til u drop, making a din. And for me
playing guitar half e day.
Anyway I have tis scar on my right bicep, becoz tt day at Clementi
i slipped and fell from a flight of stairs. No I wasnt injured, luckily, but
I got tis nice scar, one str line. Its an abrasion but looks like a slash scar.
Haha..look Chan Ho Nam. haha...(without the long hair)
Ahhh..2 time I fell asleep watching quill. I haven finished watching it.
Great..now there's no one to watch with me. =(
Hope I use my time wisely..holidays are here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels