RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Ippt day.

haha...Juz had my ippt today! A incentive pass(bronze la) Hehe ok
I know it doesn't seem very spectacular compared to my NS days but
for a person who hasn?t been training and hates running, not tt bad la.
Great free $100 dollars in my wallet. Wat I m not very happy is tt I missed
silver by 5 secs. 5 seconds!! Shouldn?t has slowed down on e last lap, I was
afraid of my legs gonna give way as I was cycling e whole day yesterday
from NUS to cell to my fren?s place and reached home at 4am.
5 seconds otherwise I would have $200 dollars in my pocket now.
Don?t care I am gonna take it again and aim for 9.14 and get my $400.
Hmm..alot things I can do with tt $400. Hur hur hur..

Irritating Pti.

The pti are the sit up station was super irritating. ? Elbows touch ur knees, 049!?
?Hands cup ur ears properly, 049!?Wo liao! Wanna bother about how I cup my ears,
not like I was letting go of my grip or something. Was gonna ask him if he wan no gaps
in the fingers or gap between the fingers (if he disqualify some of my sit ups I can still
make the mark without running of time lorz)?.wazz his problem. Irritating. The top part
of the thigh not e knee huh?abit more only?so gay-gao.
Maybe its jus his face haha?got "I need good bashing" written all over his face haha..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels