RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005



After 1 and half years of containment my interest for bicycles is still as strong. Remember during NS i would look up pinkbikes.com seeing other pple's set ups, jealous of how those living on the North Shores hv everything needed to have an good time jumping off cliffs and stuff. Though now I dont want to try those things again but i do wanna tranform my bike from a cross country set up to a almost road bike set up. Wee....hehe...next step: servicing tt rusty bike and changing the suspension to a rigid fork (Kona 2004 Project II). Money (where to find???)
Hehe...e feeling is coming back...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels