RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, November 28, 2005


Hahaha...Instead of buying a messenger bag for $90 plus. I got a tennis bag for half e price, was looking for a tennis bag for my IHG trainings and I dont wanna risk spoiling my racket after seeing that it is very hard to find a dealer to get that model.
(it has been discontinued, replaced by the ncode series). And I also wanted a messenger bag to ferry my stuff to and fro from hall and other places. Hehe was tinking so much abt the messneger bag den I dawn on to me that I needed two bags. Two bags?
Hmmm 1 is enough wat. Den I bought the tennis bag instead and it has a rain cover and a air strip in between. Juz perfect.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels