RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Double yeah again!

1 of my photos were selected for Eye e city.
Invited for the book launch and i probably
get a copy of the book (rp: $25) and
my photo goes on the the exhibition
(i think)

Next,
I noticed tt Marcus from sonic edge msn
pic was of a Gibson sg so i asked to clarify.
Its my fave model of guitars tho i nv tried or
heard one b4. Anyway he asked me if i still
wanna take photos for Sonic fest.
Wee...taking photos for sonic fest on thurs
and fri. After church camp.
Weee....its been a good June.
Praise God.

Jobless Liwei signing off.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels