RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I approached these uncles to ask for take
their photos they gladly allowed me. The
one selling bananas even posed.
The other asked me to come back with
a hard-copy of the photo to give to his
relatives, his most recent photo
was his senior citizen bus pass which
was taken like years ago. He still looked
so young then.
Sad thing is they all spoke of death,
"so old already don't whether will be around
when i pass them the photos."


Posing


At the counter


Wiping face and hand in preparation


Laughter


The photo


Showing me his most recently photo.
Note the stark difference.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels