RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Children's Day

Children's Day is one of my fave times of the year. Remember when I was younger, in primary school
not so long ago. My mum used to bring me out after school which was like half day to eat and I would always
ask her to buy toys for me and the suprising thing was that she would! Usually my parents will say like see if u do
well for your exams or something. Juz walking with her to the market and buying the toy or wateva i wanted.
Children's Day was juz so special to me. Now its like a other day.
Of course we had children's day stuff in church today but i juz cant help but regret not spending time at home today.
Miss those times where I could juz watch tv after 5pm til like 10pm. Den do homework and sleep.
Now, these are only memories. Memories that I long to experience again....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels