RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yay. Gonna collect my laptop tomorrow.
:)

Sometimes I tink I tink too much.
Keep going back to the tot, y engin?
Why not geography? or how come my results
have come to such a stage....den worry abt e
future.
Worry abt wat pple tink of me, abt failure..
abt alot of stuff....why...

A challenge I give to myself.
Dont u noe God can provide so much more.
A mediocre life or one exciting one.

Everyone's bz...I feel sucked in too.
Wanna celebrate my birthday but I jus feel
tt i m up to my nose with my work. I know tt isnt
true but I cant get pass that.

The things I would give to relive those moments...
they seem so faraway now..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels