RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blessed Christmas!!

I feel truly blessed this Christmas. Firstly, my parents ordered new furniture for my room which is coming today..Waiting at home for it. The outlook of the room is gonna change totally. Secondly, the thing that I need most was given to me by my bro's gf....She passed me her old fone so I dont have to use my old Nokia fone that takes like 2 mins to open my inbox. Thirdly, we had an big family gathering on Christmas which I meant a pt to go down after service. Also, my bro gave me some angpao money to use hehehe...
Myself, I bought a Big Muff distortion pedal which I will be getting soon. My youth camp grp gave me the monkey that we saw at Toy R us and the night safari. hehehe...
Yea!!!......

But, lets not forget the true meaning of Christmas, not the gifts, the company, the carols or the parties.
Its about God's love for us. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Blog Archive

Labels