RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quote from a encouragement note:
"May God bring you a very nice girl someone and hope she wont be smarter den you coz you shouldnt slack and let her do all the thinking!"
Hahaha...sounds like me...i took this note out of the pile while I was clearing my room. Dont noe why I singled out this note but wat was written really warmed my heart. I feel that I starting to turn lukewarm again, a look at the note reminded me of how God has seen me thru so so much. Sometimes we forgot how gracious God has been to us and jus let the wrold consume our hearts.

:)
You're the best that has happened
And the world will nv take,
The world will take you away.

The world wont take you away from God's hands.
You walk out of on your own accord...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels