RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

One big boo boo.

I was covering volley IHG yesterday, while i was preparing to go down. I was asked by one of my members to borrow a camera from the rest coz he might not make it on time from class. So I took Zizi camera from his room and looking thru the photos I tot hmmmm....i think Chwan Sang has a copy of the photos so i pressed the re-format button the camera. Then, when I passed by Chwan Sang's room I asked him where the basketball photos were he said Ziz hasnt pass to me. A chill went down my spine.
Opppss....I deleted the fotos...the whole time during the volleyball match and badminton in hall i was worrying about the problem. It was bugging me the whole time. Blah blahz blahzz...Mingjun helped try to retrieve the files, it didnt work (thanks anyway, sorry made u stay up..) This morning while surfing the net for help, i was contemplating going down to Eastgear to ask for help. I called them and they said they dont do these services...Sianzz...Reading thru forum advice and suggestions i found one program that I was confident could help me. Lexar Image Rescue 2. I bought it online for 29 usd and wala...I worked.
Anyway things like this will happen in the future. So its like an investment. Whew......problem solved....But my cf cards seem to be giving so problems...think they are too old..

Thank God for technology and for calmness...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels