RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, January 01, 2007

Psalm 105:1-5

1 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.

2 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.

3 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.

4 Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.

5 Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

This was one of the verses for the sermon sharing today and
the essence of these verses really struck me. MAKE KNOWN among the nations
what He has done. Tell of all His wonderful acts...Remember the wonders He has done..
We stayed overnight in church, it was a great time of getting to know pple esp. from the
mandarin side and also the gb gers...Whenever I had time to myself I was wondering how
to make known among the nations what He has done. I tink I have a very pessimistic outlook
to my life. When pple ask how I m or something I wont like say u noe thank God I passed my
exams or something....Usually i reply, "busy?" So how to change this outlook, this perspective towards
life???

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels