RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tan Pin Pin Collection

http://www.tanpinpin.com/wordpress/

Cant wait for the launch of this dvd set by Tan Pin Pin. I remember very clearly watching Gravedigger's luck during our South East Asia Classes on Myths, Ghosts and Supernatural
stuff. The documentary on gravediggers was so well told like a biography but at the same time quite light hearted. I was very impressed. Fast forward. Its been 2 years already.
I keep thinking it will be fun to be able to do something like a short documentary or film but nothing's been done yet. Anyway look out for the DVD at Books Actually and Kino, it will
be out in August.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels