RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sometimes....

Sometimes.

Sometimes I really feel like a failure/ letdown. 20K gone down the NUS wealth fund. It hurts even more when I am the one taking the weight of the whole loan. A close friend asked me if I want to do this permanently, I have to be very sure. I am not, I realized from memory that I may not always make the best calculated decisions. When I took this job up I was basing my trust on a feeling, a tinge of feeling. I feel that even though the ground is shaky I am in good hands.
I still believe I am and God will pull me through this bleak times. :)
I still believe.

2 comments:

Yaohui said...

well, just persevere and don't give up.
you will find your way somehow.
i'm paying the tuition loan myself too, hope to settle it as soon as possible.
all the best!

Liwei said...

thanks thanks.
With Faith n Hope I do believe it will come thru 1 day. Hope it does for you too. :)

Blog Archive

Labels