RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

2 photos for today.
More descriptions will be added but I am going to rest for now.
Got the nike run, need a lot of rest to run this short short run. :)


I was trying to take a very nice photo of my shadow with a wall with the warm orange sunset rays when all a sudden the rays of light disappeared. I peered out to find out wat caused it and this very beautiful scene caught my eye.



This photo was taken when my lens was foggy from the office's air con. The original photo was fully grayish with low low contrast and I felt it was quite interesting. Trigger happy once again. Layered with a nice texture. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels