RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, September 01, 2008

First 10km run in 3 years

Just two months ago I was all excited abt the Nike Human Race tot that since Vince and Zr asked me to join also it would be abt time for me to train up myself for the run, But in the end, I didnt. hehe...anyway I realised I always dont train for these kinda of events, I didnt train for the
standard chartered marathon too. Anyway, all that being said. I am really glad to have completed the race and have friends ard me to support me as I struggled to maintain my jogging pace and my own mental determination.

Thanks to Vincent and Zr and also our vivid supporters,
Karene and Eunice I know all that waiting made u all feel bored. hehe.

Thanks to all. I am contemplating on getting the nike run watch with the 3rd party sensor but I think it will not help my training,which is to get fit and start runnning again. The 1st step has been taken, a very painful 1st step. I will probably be walking limply all week. :) All that was worth the "torture"

Anyway to my truest fren, Karene Happy Birthday!!
Sorry I nudged u during service when u were praying, I was feeling restless hehe..Nothing to do with the service, it was probably the air con temperature

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels