RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, February 02, 2009

Garick & Candy

Their wedding banquet had one guest that I haven seen in a very long time, Bro Paul. Bro Paul was my principal in SJI haven seen him in ages ever since sec 2. It was so cool to see him, very unexpected. Garick was from SJI which explains Bro Paul's presence, Garick is 5 years my senior. Anyway their wedding was a very grand affair with a luncheon at St. Regis followed by the Wedding Banquet at Ritz Carlton. Luckily, Brother Michael wasnt around I bet he can spot me miles away.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels