RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hostel Life

I just went back for our hall's alumni reunion dinner and I was glad I did. I decided to make the trip back to hall for the alumni dinner after not being there for about 6 months. Everything felt so familiar like I nv left the place. New faces but the same spirit. After our very wasteful (had a lot of leftovers) some of the seniors including me decided to go support our volleyball team vs the rival hall. Cheering the team on, laughing at the funny things we used to do last time. "Go KR, Go KR go." we cheered as the game went on. It was obvious who the winner was, so proud of u guys. The night was a total blast. Brings back lots of good memories...
When we were young.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels