RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, February 08, 2004


Cant get to sleep.
Dont noe why I am so afraid of cold.
Shivering even from the wind coming from the fan. 5am
in the morning. The hawkers are probably getting their food
ready. Once the sun rises, the city awakes. Roads get busy
again, people rushing ard caught up in the hustle n bustle.
For now, its all quiet.
I ask myself
Y do I still hold on to when I know it has slipped away,
did I not take my chances, or was it no chance at all??
Questions cloud my mind..
Wish I could see the big picture and not the small part of the jig
saw puzzle i have..
I wish some words were never said, tt things will go back
to the way they were. Guess it wont, live with it..
Silly me...silly me..



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels