RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, February 12, 2004


Wow. I just woke up. Been sleeping from 10 til abt
10 mins ago. A whole 7 hours. Didnt noe I was so
depraved of sleep. Or was I just being lazy...

Born on a different cloud

Born on a different cloud
From the ones that have burst round town
It's no surprise to me
That yer classless, clever and free...

Loaded just like the gun
You're the hero that’s still unsung
Living on borrowed time
You’re my sun and you’re gonna shine

Talking to myself again
This time I think I’m getting through
It’s funny how you think
It’s funny when you do

Lonely soul
Busy working overtime
Nothing ever gets done
Specially when your hands are tied

Lonely soul
Baking up your mother's pride
Nothing ever gets done
Not until your war's won

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels