RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, February 28, 2004


Hmmm...Its been long since i last signed in..
I was feeling inarticulate
Wish I could say the things I want to
or express my feelings without people having difficulty
trying to understand me...
Hate it when people gossip abt me and add alot of other stuff to the story.
.aarrgghhh..add chilli n spice to the story..
Why would pple trust other pple's words n not the ones tt come out from my mouth..
Feel so watched, so misunderstood.
I m no goody 2 shoes tt pple think i am
Wish I got get away from tt impression
I am not lying, I m not one
The stories others are creating abt me are affecting me
Nevermind. In chinese, real gold not scared of fire..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels