RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Covered for Dance Uncensoreed today. Haha and my usher team was on duty.
Haha felt weird not helping out. Anyway it was a sell out. Happily shoot and shoot.
Alot of nice fotos. But den psot porcessing realised alot not sharp/ blur.
Was kinda upset. I spent e whole nite editing all e pics..
Its now 4am in e morning. I have finished the editing but still kinda sore abt
it. What happened to me regular standards, they dropped by so much.
I noe maybe this is my first time doing theatre. But I am sure the lighting
and the fast action is not to be blamed.
Got to work on my covering events if I wanna cover events well and earn a
living out of it.

The KR dancers danced to the tunes from The Phantom of The Opera,
it was ggreat. Probably the highlight of the whole show but it made me
recall all of things I have been trying to avoid thinking. Haizz....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels