RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hmmm...was wondering pple always ask me wat I want
for my birthday and at that time its usually near exams..
Nothing much on my mind except books. So I decided to
make a wishlist to make it easy for everyone. Hehe..
Doesnt matter how many pple share its e tot tt counts.
Haha..ok here I go..

1. Bass guitar - Musicman- S.U.B bass $900
- Yamaha RBX 364 $619 ( John Myung Series..not
signature..wanna buy tt also can haha..)
- Ibanez - soundgear ( dont noe how much )
- Cort - Curbow $700 +/-

2. Stitch soft toy not tt big big one..a small one but not
small..kinda miss my doggie when in hall

3. United live or Planetshakers new cds.

4. Flea bass instructional DVD $39.90

5. Lomo camera - frogeye

6. Lotsa medium format film!!..

7. Hmmm... will updated again...haha....
tts all for now.
Not alot la huhz...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels