RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Had the weirdest dream today.

Heard my alarm ring at 9. Felt it was still very early
so decided to go back to sleep.Then I was in a war.
We already had lost the war. We were shipped to China
to become soldiersfor the enemy. They treated us very well.
Taught us drills and how to march chinese army style.
After the drill session, as It was getting late they let us rest and
then said tt we could go back home if we wanted to, provided to
report back on time. Of course, the first thing I did was to call
back home and then rushhome. My bro picked up the phone
and we talked for a while, I told him wat was going on and all
he could say is "orhz"Took a bus back and walked a long flight
of steps down and ta ta. My home, a kampong. Weird.
Thats abt all I remember.
Woke up, wanted to kick myself. I missed my tutorial in the morning at 10.
Wat a lazy bum, missed breakfast too.
Wasting money.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels