RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Actually after guest cell.

Taking pics for guest cell was fun!
I realised tt after practice I am able to
control e manual flash on my flash.
I feel that I can work on it. There's no need
to get e best or e one that can automate
with my cam. As long as I am in control of
the flash, It doesn't flash to strong on the subjects
tt e pic becomes not nice. I tink it perfectly fine.

I got everything i need!! Hahaha..
My needs of a wide angle can be solved by
either borrowing a d70 with kit for back up or
using vincent's trusty FM10 film camera that I fallen in love
with too on a 50 or 28mm lens. ;)
Weeeee...... A happy boi

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels