RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Aperture

http://apple.com.sg/aperture/

The software that I was hoping for has come to
pass. A program that's easy, good, user friendly and
most importantly has more features for Raw files.
Woahzzz..really beats spending the same price on
the CS2 (think that is more expensive).
But to use it i need to upgrade my Mac... MAC G5 or PB 15 or 17
my mum seems to wan a laptop for her tuition
and I will probably be getting a MAc desktop or
laptop b4 I cannot get it at student price (ie My final year)
Haizzz...money money money...alot things are easier if
cheaper. Eg photography..up to now i dont have a flash tt
can really sync with my D70s as it is too ex to get e SB 800 ($800 rp)
Or a wide angle lens (1k) wailzz..


I guess why I really wan it is the ease of post processing.
Imagine tink 200 pics from a wedding or sports event and
den processing all of them. U have to scroll one by one,
click all, wait for all to load. But now u can edit even in
the contact sheet (browser) woahzzz....
Ease up post process so that more time can be spent else where.
Like my mum says: "Using money to buy time"
=) Literally.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels