RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Me, the Audiophile

Juz purchased a JBL Creature II, decided to
stop using sub standard speakers, I really
cannot take it with e bass is muddy or e
trebles go to whizzy..
Wahzz was almost cheated by one of e shops
ask e price e first time 189 den ask after looking
at other shops again 199. Found one shop selling
e speakers for 169 when i said i wanted to purchase
e boss cut in said give him 159. Wahzz...10 bucks off.
May not seem alot to u but its alot to e audiophile who is
on a tight tight budget.
Great!!! Now enjoying my speakers, great sounds.
Clear range of sounds, does not feel compressed
anymore. Weeeeee....

Worth every penny..of course when u get it cheaper too..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels