RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It was around 5.45. I had jus sold my lens to a kind gentleman in school.
Travelling back by the A1 bus when the bus turned into the Biz carpark.
I noticed a dog in on one of the vans. Looking out curiously.
I too was curious. Wanted to go down and have a look.
I remembered i didnt have my camera. I decided not to.
6.00pm eating dinner den rushed down to see if it was still there.
The van was still there and so was the cute dog.
Juz some pics of how pitiful e dog looked, trying my hand
on photo essaying. Not exactly an essay..
i chatted with the owner.
Dont worry the dog is in good hands.



 
Owner let me pat the dog 

  
Being locked back in again

  
Sticking out its tongue, wagging its tail

  
Scratching at the gate, excited to see the owner




  
Peeping outside of the van

  
Waiting

 
Closer look 

  
Waiting for its owner




  

  
Locked up

  
Looking for company

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels