RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, February 04, 2006

One word to describe how I feel now.

Invisible.
It seems no one even recognises my existence.
No one says hi when they walk pass my room.
No one probably bothers abt how i feel.
I am not as happy go lucky as many may see.
Maybe its time to shift back home.
I dont feel a sense of belonging at all.
I didnt feel it at rag, I didnt feel it at IHG.
I didnt feel tt identity at all.
Of course I cant leave now.
I have responsibilities to fulfill
But the feeling of not wishing to stay juz gets stronger and stronger.
Juz feel so lonely sometimes.
I guess no one really understands...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels