RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh Pleaase!!

Selling 2 lens on clubsnap.
Meet with alot of cautious buyers.
Ask for cheap prices nvm, keep asking about the
condition of the product and pics of the lens.
Please la, if i dont use the len of course its brand new.
The fact that I start using the lens means it wont really look
brand new but mint of course.
Still ask for pics. Like u can see the difference.
Its in mint condition. How bad can the user marks be.
One more even better I keep telling him that there are user marks.
User marks not scratches....keep asking where are the scratches..
there are no scratches!!!
Oh please......

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels