RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006




PMA 2006 Reports
2 new DSLRs both from Panasoinc and Olympus.

Olympus and Panasonic combine together to create
a 4 3rds system with Panasonic and Leica.
Of course 4-3 has been ard since olypmus
started digital but now they can share lense
(rumoured). So leica lens on Olympus possible and
Zuiko lenses on Panasonic possible too.
Its cool how the new Panasonic Lumix Dslr
go with a leica lens. Get tt Leica lens. (dream lens for many)
And how the Zuiko lens from olympus are juz as in impressive.
Been drooling juz looking at the Olympus lens outside Cathay photo
the colour coat of the lens are so nice. I bet their quality is juz as good.
Great and best part would be O.I.S image stabilization with panasonic
and the same dust free sensor tt Olypmus uses on the Panasonic.
Cool besides the Lumix looks like an antique treasure.
Something i would like. Not those bulky shout out loud
I m pro kinda cameras. Subtle...

Cool huh...Wish Canon and Nikon would
collaborate. I am sure the results will be
so much more interesting.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels