RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Conclusions from the MRI scan I did today on my left knee (ssshhh..dont tell the doctor i read it first)

Tear of the ACL with displacement of the ACL fibers anteriorly deep to Hoffa's fat pad. There is a large knree joint effusion with associated synovitis. Subtle radial typw tear/ mensical fraying of the body of the laternal mensicus. Extensive bone marrow edema of the lateral femoral condyle and posterior aspect of the tibia. Grade II MCL injury.

Sounds super serious and the funny thing is I can walk normally at least if I try to. The MRI was super expensive hopefully can be reimbursed by the School. May require surgery on the knee, something that I really dont wanna hear.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels