RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, March 30, 2007

Yay!!!!
My mail-ordered HOLGA arrived thanx to my photocom member who was also interested in getting one. Heheheh. Last weekend the HOLGA that I was using (ben's one) the film cover dropped from a overhead bridge when i was climbing the stairs..Sianz..ordered an extra backing to replace it.
Some HOLGA fotos from Ben's Holga.

Today, during our Southeast Asia lecture, our lecturer asked my fren if she liked national songs she said she did. Den the lecturer said that she and he had affinity coz they shared the same interest. Den she blushed....she was so duper red manzz....



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels