RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, March 12, 2007

You said hi you wanted to talk about
The things that you should know
I never meant to run or hide
I just didnt think it was time for you to know
I'm stuck at the crossroads i'm waiting to choose
I'm hoping it wont lead back to you
The journey is over our time is up
Just give it up

From "How about enough" A Vacant Affair
Think they are quite loud but they very good with their
instruments and harmonize quite well.

Maybe I am tired of thinking....maybe i need some time to think thru some things...maybe it will take a long time..maybe..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels