RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, September 05, 2008

The city I stay in

The city that never sleeps. This city loves no one, remembers no one. No one sleeps comfortably.The city doesn't care about them. People may have memories of this place but the city has no place to remember anyone of them. To an empty grave they enter, with nothing in
their hands, not even a good bye. The city progresses, it moves on.

Just been thinking about why we must work so hard because the standard of living is higher and welfare for retirement is so poor. Why slog so hard for money at work when all that you will have with you is nothing. Nothing.








No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels