RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

The email that cheered me up for quite a while. :)

Dear Eye Participant,

Congratulations! Your work(s) has/have been selected by Eye e City 2007.

As Singles, Essays or Challenge, your work will appear in our new publication
together with a public exhibition.

Come 6 Sep 2008 (Sat), we shall be launching our 2007 Photo Collection at Singapore Management University (SMU) Lee Kong Chian School of Business Atrium, at 3pm.

Eye e City 2007

Exhibition: 6 September to 18 October 2008
Book Launch: 6 September 2008, 3pm (adjacent to exhibition area)
Venue: Singapore Management University (SMU), Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Level 1 Atrium

These are a string of emails combined together. Anyway, hopefully one of the photos will be on exhibition or on the book. :) I will update on the blog and post e photos ( all my negatives r still with them!!! )

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels